I just got scolding for soiling my bed... sob sob!
But I got this to share....
10 Things A Dog Asks From Its Owner...
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me -- it's crucial for my well being.
4. Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even though I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will not forget.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand, but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being "uncooperative" or "obstinate" or "lazy", ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I am not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old; you too, will grow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say "I can't bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there